ONE OFF EXPANSION OF HIGHER EDUCATION PLACES

A one-off expansion of HE places in 2010 so that all suitably qualified applicants are guaranteed a university place. There is an increase in the size of the age cohort in the next year (which will disappear in 2011). We are not calling for a reduction in standards or entry requirements, simply an increase in resources so that the grades good enough to secure access in 2007 are the same as the grades to secure access in 2010.

Want to get involved in our campaign on youth unemployment All Doled Up. What will you pledge?

1. Join the campaign
2. Come to our events
3. Tell us your idea

The countdown’s started. We need your ideas – it could be yours, so get involved.

2 comments:

Hattie said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

http://grantsforeducation.info

Viter said...

Depending on the goal that you or me have set, anyone among the students like us can look for someone who will agree to write a short piece of information in short time. Generally it means that we all are concerned about our mental health and stdies at high school we study in. It is made by Papers Mart writing argumentative essay the meaning of details in educational process for an average man or woman is highly estimated.