Come and join Compass Youth & Toynbee Hall at our Creative Campaigns Camp on
SUNDAY 21ST JUNE BETWEEN 11-5PM
Toynbee Hall, 28 Commercial Street, London, E1 6LS (next to Aldgate East)
Just imagine if you could bring together people organising in their communities, getting their voice heard in the media and campaigning through through art, film or music.
We’re passionate about enabling you develop exciting ways to campaign, finding out how others are organising and creating spaces where you can make change.
That's why the camp will feature sessions for you to:
* GET INSPIRED by Toynbee Hall's experiences of campaigning from the bottom up - from That Money Thing campaign on student debt to the Post Office campaign.
* GET TOGETHER in workshops facilitated by film makers, vocal artists and animators and share their skills of turning people's hopes and fears into collective action.
* GET INVOLVED to create on the day with other young people, new campaigns to fight the recession that we will support you to take forward together where you are.
DON'T MISS OUT, SIGN UP NOW!
* BOOK YOUR PLACE - email email@example.com
* INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TOO - forward this to a friend.
Want to find out more? Call Noel on 07515992174 or Ffiona on 02073922963.